Saturday 25 December 2010

One in a million

Someone got a bath this morning!!
All clean. Shhh.. don't tell anyone I haven't had a bath in a loooooooong time.
Not sure who enjoyed it more, the dog or my mom.
I love a full house. Warm bodies also keeps the house nice and toasty.
Let's be asian shall we? Peace.
Apple cider roasted duck. So succulent and delicious.
Rosemary/garlic shoulder of lamb.
We ran out of plates so I had to improvise and eat off a Merlot serving plate :/

Bobby Flay's pumpkin soup.
Homemade mac n cheese, mashed potatoes and sauteed kale. Everything was amazing. I think I went up for thirds? I ate more today than I did on Thanksgiving! That's a first.
Let's burn off some calories
Kinnect is such a fun new toy!

The big boy wouldn't let the small boy win. Joe don't you know you have longer arms and legs than the poor kid! Sheesh!!
Somehow I don't trust her sitting lookin all innocent.
Sticky toffee pudding for dessert. It was warm, gooey, and mmmmm good! I can feel my waistline expanding as we speak.
Opening Christmas crackers. Joke of the night: Q: What do you call a chicken with a shell costume?
A: an Egg :o) :o)

Mom trying T's homemade spiked Eggnog or shall we say Rum with a little bit of eggnog?
Arf Arf had so much fun playing w. all the new guests.
Sonoma got a new toy and some table scraps. What a Merry Christmas indeed.
We're all pooped from the long day's activities.
Jad put on another clarinet performance for us. Bravo!! Great way to end a very busy day.

Song of the night: Ne-Yo "One in a million"

No comments:

Post a Comment