Sunday 26 December 2010

Bear down

Yay! Things are definitely a lot livelier this morning. Went on a 5 miler or so (I didn't bring my Garmin Forerunner with me because I have yet to charge it!) around my neighborhood again. Jogging in the cold is a bit of a pain at first but after 15 minutes have passed, my muscles become looser and the run actually becomes pleasant.

After my run, I was greeted with this: Someone went to the golden arches!
McDonalds hamburger and cold french fries. I scarfed down the hamburger and a few potato spuds.
Only I would get excited about Christmas socks that my mom forgot to wrap yesterday. It is my firm belief that one can never have enough socks and underwear :)
My dog has completely neglected me. I see how it is. Traitor.
Agenda: Shopping around Covent Garden and then the BEARS GAME @ Bodeans. My first NFL game of the season. It's been waaaaaay too long since I've had some "American football" in my life. Heeellz yea!
Hey! I'm a hitgirl. hehehehe
http://hanna-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment