Saturday 25 December 2010

Not a creature was stirring,

not even a mouse. Merry Christmas everyone!! Shh...people are still sleeping but I decided to blog and go for an early Christmas morning run.
I swear this sign said Merry Christmas!!
Repeat visit to Koba
They put hot water on these towels and they puffed up like a cute magic trick. Lol. I'm amused by the silliest things.
Peace and love.
with shots of soju!!
Kimchi platter and japchae- a clear noodle dish with veggies and beef
Korean version of a pancake with lots of chunks of seafood.
 Bring on the meats!!
Oooo yea.. Nothing like meats grilling on the table right in front of you.
Bulgogi- marinated beef
 Hot stone rice bowl
 The meats are delicious but the portions are way too small!!
My lettuce wrap. Get in MY BELLY!!
Meats and little octopuses.
Soondubuchigae. Hot and spicy like ME!! :o)
Christmas cookies and beer back at the house.
A mother and daughter toast.
My brother was dying for us to open up a gift on Christmas Eve.
Someone wanted to wait but I insisted we go for it. We can make opening up a gift on Christmas Eve a tradition.
XBOX360 Kinect. Yippee!! Thanks!!
Uhm... so what is it??
I soon found out...
It's an interactive game you play with your whole body (instead of your hands like the WII). You can block things with your body, kick with your legs, outstretch your arms and duck for cover.
Hilarity ensues..Whatcha lookin at foo!
We were jumping up and down like a bunch of monkeys but it was SO much fun. The Kinnect console even takes picture for you while you're playing and puts up funny captions that you can share with people. What a fun way to spend Christmas Eve.

Time for that run.
Calvin: Well. I've decided I do believe in Santa Claus, no matter how preposterous he sounds.
Hobbes: What convinced you?
Calvin: A simple risk analysis. I want presents. Lots of presents. Why risk not getting them over a matter of belief? Heck, I'll believe anything they want.
Hobbes: How cynically enterprising of you.
Calvin: It's the spirit of Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment