Sunday 19 September 2010

This little piggy

went to IHOP this morning.
Aye carumba. This is good on eggs.
They have a back page in their menu dedicated to healthy eating options- I felt like I hit the jackpot! No guessing, no researching. I ordered the scrambled egg substitutes w turkey bacon and buttermilk pancakes with sugar free syrup. My breakfast came to about 400 calories.

I came home and snacked on half of my breakfast cookie. This little piggy like I said!
It hardened more this time around and was just as delicious. It tastes like a peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookie (or at least the raw version of it).

I got up nice and early this morning and did a 4 mile plus run on the treadmill. I did some ab work afterwards.
I'm doing this ab workout:
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/get-rock-solid-abs

As I was doing the side plank on the step, I saw this woman watching me. As I was finished, she came up to me and said she couldn't imagine doing that. I've been getting comments like that from the women at this gym. While I was doing my bozu exercises, a couple of women commented on how they couldn't fathom balancing on a bozu and lifting weights at the same time. Little do they know, I couldn't have done the same at the start of the year with my personal trainer. It takes practice and technique but I assure you anyone can get there.

Bears vs. Cowboys today!!
BEAR DOWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment