Saturday 18 September 2010

The Town

I saw the movie tonight and I give it the Hanna's stamp of approval! If you enjoy gritty bank heist movies, then this will fit that bill. If you want to see some man candy, then I would watch it as well. :-D
If you're a gossip girl fan, you should check out Serena's aka Blake Lively's portrayal as a drug addicted/trashy townie ho ho.

Since we had a late breakfast, here's our random leftover spread for lunch:
Chicken wings, mapo tofu, salmon, sweet potato, steak, seafood medley, brown rice, kimchee, and some mackeral. Phew.. Try saying that five times fast!
After eating all this food, my mom and I were both feeling pretty bloated and full so I grabbed a red bull from the gas station and headed to the gym for an additional weights/bozu workout. It was just what the doctor ordered. Although I left with a slight headache from the gym, I definitely felt less pilsbury dough girl like.

Dinner tonight was half a whole wheat pita with some hummus. We got home from the movie at 9:30 and I didn't want to eat a heavy dinner.

Making my breakfast cookie for tomorrow. Ingredients included: oats, dark choco chips, almond slices, walnuts unsweeted almond vanilla milk and peanut butter.

I'm so tired from getting up early that I'm calling it an early night. It's a Saturday night and I'm in bed by 11!

Random quote:
I think we dream so we don't have to be away from one another. If we're in each other's dreams, we'll always be together.
-- Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment