Tuesday 17 August 2010

Summer reading

So....the summer is winding down but I figured its never too late to do some casual summer reading.
Uhm.. I went a little nutso at Waterstones, the Borders of London. This bookstore had 5 floors! I thoroughly enjoyed perusing through each one. I felt it necessary to take advantage of the 3 for 2 special.. oh and buy another nutrition book that seems promising :o)

Dinner tonight is something simple and hassle free. Plus, I was starving and impatient!
Veggie burger w. organic ketchup/siracha (can't get enuff!) with some baked cheese n onion chips and a splash of my guilty pleasure * diet coke*

I think I have some Real Housewives of New Jersey to catch up on and then I'll get started on one of my new books. Yippee! Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment