Monday 9 August 2010

Pasta time

Afternoon snack:
OJ=Vit C=healthy Hanna

You can't really tell what that blob *I almost typed blog!* is but it's hummus. I was also craving something salty so pretzels fit the bill. Speaking of hummus, I miss this brand:
I can't find it here in the UK and it's a shame because it is the best packaged hummus I've tried.


Dinner:







Welcome back Linda! Tonight was vegemince- siimilar to mince beef but vegetarian style. It's a bit chewier than the real deal but still pretty tasty.
Oh Mr Organic pasta sauce with the smiley face..how you disappoint!! I could barely taste the basil and it lacked flavor. I added some minced garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and red chilli flakes to make it taste better.


No more broccoli please!! I put some laughing cow cheese on top this time but it didn't make it taste any better.  I ate broccoli so much in the past that I think I'm just sick of eating it.

The rest of my meal: Half a semi-toasted wholemeal bun, whole wheat pasta with fresh parmigiano reggiano grated on top (Giada DeLaurentis would be so proud!), and a glass of skim milk to make my bones nice and strong :)


Off to watch the season premiere of Real Housewives of Washington D.C.! How many more cities can this show conquer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment