Tuesday 10 August 2010

Fancy a snog?

My little treat last night for being (a lil) sick- green tea yogurt with mochi on top. I haven't had one of these in a while and that made it all the more delicious. Funnily enough, I never actually liked the tartness of these yogurts in the states but something about the catchy name made me decide to like it when I moved here. It was definitely an acquired taste for me though.

I woke up today with a sore throat :( BUT I managed to squeeze in a 2.5 mile run AND go to my zumba class. Zumba is a great aerobics/dance class. You determine how hard you want to work by bending your knees, squatting a bit lower, or jumping higher. I definitely exaggerate each movement so I can burn the most calories. And don't forget to "Shake the booty!!!" as my instructor would say.

Green tea with some honey in the morning:

And something new I had never tried before:
Yes.. I stir things with a chopstick. When I told my friend I was sick, he recommended I try this product Berocca- I imagine its similar to Emergen-C in the states. This came in tablet form that I mixed with water. The taste was pleasantly orange. I am doing everything under the sun to prevent this cold from getting any worse. Please send healthy thoughts my way!!

Song of the day: Pixie Lott "The way the world works"

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you came down with a sore throat. Drink hot teas (no caffeine) with lemon and honey and take a nap with Sonoma:) I hope you get better soon. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete