Tuesday 24 August 2010

It's a beautiful day

My final running destination is always this park with a great view of the river. You can't beat it on a sunny day!  That reminds me I should find out the name of the park.

I lifted weights after my run and focused on my arms. Lots of bicep curls, tricep extension, hammer curls, bent over row, push ups, planks, military press, etc.. I have big dreams of getting my arms more defined. I'm thinking Madonna arms because this just ain't cutting it!
Like how I clench my fist?
Pre run snack was a hanna banana with almond butter. I miss my peanut butter- I ran out!!
I know it ain't pretty!
I could live off these smoothies. Mango passionfruit w. the usual suspects: protein powder, goji berries, raisins, cacoa nibs, coconut flakes, granola, and sunflower seeds.

Time to shower cuz I'm all sweaty!!!
I hate taking pictures of myself but I'm trying to get over my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment