Sunday 6 March 2011

Last week

Yay!! Green monster muffins are back courtesy of: http://thechiclife.com/2010/07/green-monster-muffins-recipe.html
I also had help chopping up the spinach in our new food processor. I had used our blender previously and it hadn't worked out too well. This chopped the spinach perfectly!
I subsituted vanilla extract for almond and used strawberry fat free yogurt instead of applesauce.
They turned out great. I really love the flavor almond extract gives the muffins. Yum!
The hubby was craving mexican last night so he made chicken and shrimp fajitas. They were delicious! :). We finished the third season of True Blood last night. I'm not sure if I'm digging the show anymore. It's addicting but sort of redundant at the same time. I'm so tired of everyone crying on that show!!

Time to get ready for school ma! It's my last week. Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment