Wednesday 22 December 2010

Santa's cookies

UNO MAS!
Pumpkin is such a wonderful fall/winter flavor.
These cookies turned out very spicy due to the ginger, nutmeg and cloves. The texture was almost cake like so I figure it will be a good oatmeal topping :)
LOTS AND LOTS of cookies for Santa.
add milk to line and microwave for 2 minutes and you have yourself a quick oatmeal breakfast. I added some sliced bananas in there as well.
With a cookie on top. Gotta have that sugar rush in the morning. Yawwwwwwwwwwwn.

Debating whether to make more cookies this morning. I'm making up for this past year that I didn't spend more time in the kitchen. I love baking :). Oatmeal raisin here I come!

"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius." - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

No comments:

Post a Comment