Thursday 4 November 2010

Indulgences

I work hard so that I can indulge in certain vices from time to time.
Food is certainly a vice for me sometimes. Especially fried chicken!
And anything spicy. Like spicy chicken wings. Mmmm mouth watering at 9 a.m. Totally normal right?
Hey..who ate my chicken!?! :P

I know fitness gurus recommend working out on an empty stomach but I have a routine I can't seem to break out of!

More whole wheat toast w. a fried egg and flaxseeds on top

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I meant Wii!! Tried this for the first time. Sorta fun. I liked having a fitness coach talking me through my 15 minute core body workout. This program might come in handy for the cold winter months where I don't feel like dragging my butt to the gym..

But..... it's not cold and definitely not winter so off to the gym I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment