Saturday 20 November 2010

Eat thai

Breakfast yesterday: Mix of bran flakes and chocolate wheetabix w. banana slices
I added a tablespoon of flaxseeds on top for extra Omega-3 action

TGIF.. Now I really know how it feels to look forward to Friday.
Pad kwetio with chicken, prawn and basil- The noodles were like ramen noodles and it was very spicy- right up my alley!
Garlic pepper ostrich- ostrich is like a cross between beef and chicken. The texture is pretty tender but slightly chewy. The vegetables were nice and sweet.
Chili prawn fried rice
Thai roti- perfect for dipping
Mussaman duck curry
Lots of tender duck

T took me to a member's only club that he recently joined: Milk & Honey
http://www.mlkhny.com/
Holy legs!! Avert your eyes.
http://www.mlkhny.com/
M&H has an amazing cocktail list and premium service. No waiting in line or fighting the crowds for a drink. The bar also has a 20's style feel to it w. dim lighting and light music playing in the background; a great environment for catching up w. friends. 
bar snacks- shoestring fries w. jalapeno relish and cheese fritters
A warm cheesy bite.

So I'm still sick this morning but I'm grateful I still have my tastebuds. Worst fear for a foodie: not being able to taste!!

Breakfast this morning:
Smoothie:
  • half a frozen banana
  • frozen berries
  • milk
  • yogurt
  • orange juice
  • tablespoon of peanut butter
  • agave nectar 
Today's agenda: Rest/relaxation and a French lesson in the afternoon. I'm desperately behind in my studies- both in my PT and language studies!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment