Monday 18 October 2010

You spin me right round

Workout: Run to gym. Go to Body combat class. Sweat a ton. Run back home. I believe my forerunner miscalculated my mileage due to satellite signal problems. It should be more like 2 miles.

Lunch:
I've never used one of these things before. What a simple concept. You place your veggies in the blue container, rinse in sink, place the blue container in the bigger plastic container, close the lid, and spin: Voila! No more soggy or wet spinach. I love it.

Baked chicken seasoned w. EVOO, salt pepper, sauteed spinach, red onions, and beets
Simple yet satisfying lunch!

Eek.. It's already 3 p.m. and I feel like I haven't gotten much accomplished. I hate that feeling. Time to study for my French lesson tomorrow.

Peace out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment