Saturday 18 September 2010

Run for love

Like I said.
The 5k went pretty smoothly this morning. I got up at 5:30 this morning when the sun wasn't even out!  The start of the race seemed to drag on forever. They had a guy in front leading the stretches for 20 minutes. Was that really necessary? Probably not. I ran it in just under 26 minutes. There was this older man in front of me that I could have easily passed but I decided not to disrupt his glory moment. Next time I will take no prisoners!
Runners high!! I know I could have run this one faster but for some reason, I was too tired, too out of breath, and too full maybe from last night's meal? haha.. Excuses!

Post run feast:
Blurry egg whites on a whole wheat english muffin, melted mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, avocados with organic potatoes. The cup of sauce made from horseradish and mayo maybe was for the potatoes. YUM. Overall the dish was quite a mouth pleaser!!
Blackcurrent iced tea. I don't know why but I can't find iced tea in London ANYWHERE. It's quite annoying as I don't really want to have either juice, water, or alcohol all the time.

Check out the southern style cup. I adore those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment