Friday 24 September 2010

Movie night!

w. my daddy!
I thought the movie was pretty good even though I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the finance industry. I really dug the all-star cast though: Michael Douglas, Shia LaBouf, Carey Mulligan, Susan Surandon, Josh Brolin, cameo by Charlie Sheen. Good stuff. I love the back drop of New York City in the movie. The fast paced life, tall building architecture, the lights, the promise that every morning brings...mmm. It's so alluring!

Dinner was very late since my gracious brother decided to join us for dinner after the movie. We went to a place I hadn't been to in yeaaars. I'm sure many would agree that one stops going to Applebee's after a certain age. Maybe 18?
bring on the fried gooey cheesy goodness baby!
Thirsty? Have a nice refreshing Coors Light
Unpictured: 9 oz sirloin steak, Sizzling asian skillet, fettuccine pasta w. meatballs.

I think I'm getting delirious from my tiredness. I'm going to try and sleep more than 7 hours tonight. There does seem to be a full moon tonight. The stars were out in full effect in our backyard. Love!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Wall St is a remake of the film that netted Michael Douglas an Oscar? Charlie Sheen was the star of the original. Now I'm curious to see how it came out...

    ReplyDelete