Friday 24 September 2010

Grumpy.

for no reason! Maybe because our washer and dryer is broken? There is a full moon?

Anyways. I did a 5 mile run at the gym and some abs.

Lunch:
Panera bread on repeat! I had this the other day and enjoyed it so much that I ordered it again. The orchard chicken salad- Goat cheese, cranberries, pecans, pears, w. a cherry dressing. Droooolll...
I might be biased to Wisconsin bees. This honey just tastes so much sweeter than the others I've tried. The bread was nice and crunchy too on the outside and chewy on the inside. Perfecto!

Cure for my mood?

Alright alright. The next time I'm in a canoe, I promise to paddle it on my own.

"If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good. If you don't tan, you're pale. If you don't do laundry, you don't have clothes."- The Situation. 

hehehe. He never fails to amuse me.

Eye candy of the day:

I don't watch Son's of Anarchy but maybe I should start...

No comments:

Post a Comment