Saturday 25 September 2010

The things we do for long lasting youth

I've never done a face mask before. I'm 26 years old and I've never done this. I dunno how I intend to preserve my skin! It's really hard not to smile or laugh in this thing. Seriously. Very. Hard.
I'm almost scared of myself. Btw. I don't wear dresses on a normal afternoon basis but I'm getting ready to drive down to the suburbs to have a lil fun.

Breakfast earlier:
My dish: Egg white omelette w. roasted red peppers, brie cheese, and carmelized onions. Wheat toast on the side. Per the usual, I put butter and honey on it.
 I had a bite of my bro's dish. I wasn't a fan. The bread was too chewy for me. Give me a brioche french toast over this any day.
Grilled Francese bread rubbed with pesto, topped with grilled turkey breast,
roasted red peppers, eggs over easy, white truffle aioli
and scallions
Workout at the gym this morning: Whole body strength training w. emphasis on my tush.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.  "Pooh!" he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.  "I just wanted to be sure of you."  ~A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment