Monday 23 August 2010

Rainy Monday

 Sad..I was looking forward to my breakfast last night:

Blueberries:
We all know this fruit is healthy for you but I didn't realize to what extent these were a superfood. According to my book, it has more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable. They are good for your brain and have anti-ageing effects (hello anti-wrinkle fruit!!), a girls gotta stay young! The recommendation is to eat 1-2 cups of blueberries or its sister fruits daily such as purple grapes, cranberries, loganberries, raspberries, strawberries, currants, blackberries, and cherries. You can also get them in any form: dried, frozen, or fresh- so easy to incorporate! If eating these fruits can increase my chances in fighting off disease and cancer; seems like a no brainer to me.

Feel good story:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/world/2625476,trapped-chile-miners-alive-082210.article

I'm leaving for Chicago in 11 days!! Just in time for the NFL baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment