Saturday 7 August 2010

My afternoon yesterday consisted of a little bit of this:
While snacking on this:
and YES we're moving AGAIN but this time I'm very excited! Our new flat is 1000 sq feet and consists of 2 floors, 2bd/2bth, and a terrace. I can't wait to bbq outside :). Can you believe I haven't done that once yet this summer? Also, I haven't gone to the beach but that's another sad story for another day.

My night was very uneventful by Friday's standards but a nice and relaxing one. I sipped on:


Kopparberg pear cider!! I normally don't drink ciders but I make an exception to this one. It's crisp, cold, sweet and a delicious alternative to beer or wine. I also read these in bed:


Tarek came home at 7 am this morning whereas I went to bed at 11 p.m!! Talk about a late night at the office. I seriously don't know why lawyers work so many late hours. So unhealthy to pull all nighters :(

Morning workout today was a body combat class. You don't actually come in contact with anyone, its just a whole lot of punching, kicking, elbowing, and lunging (while imagining my worst enemy in front of me). This class kicks my butt and I love it.  The only downside is I come out of the class dripping with sweat.

Morning breakfast: Look at that amazing color!!
Ingredients: Soy milk,low fat yogurt,frozen berries (to get the smoothie cold), half a banana,agave syrup (sweetens up the smoothie),scoop of protein powder,almonds,goji berries,oat flakes, and coconut sprinkled on top.

Supplement: Fish oil capsules. Now I've been reading more and more about the benefits of taking fish oil tablets. It's a great way to get your Omega-3 fatty acids in one quick gulp. I read somewhere once that you should take it before you run and it'll help with your cardiovascular endurance. I don't know the science behind it but I do believe it works! I take it every morning before my runs and also before any workout. I didn't stop once during my class today and felt and looked less exhausted than most people in class.

So now that I burnt off some major calories this morning, its time to go do some daytime drinking :)
http://gbbf.camra.org.uk/home

Song of the day: "Deuces" by Chris Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment