Friday 13 August 2010

I must be crazy!

So I went dancing last night w. the girls and got home at around 2:30 a.m. and didn't fall asleep til 3 a.m. Lord knows why I got up at 8:30 this morning! My poor feet were still feeling the burn from my heels last night
 but my body was screaming at me to run and run 5 miles I did!

I ate this before I left the house (sooo random I know)

After my run, I completed a weights session and was very excited to make my regular protein smoothie...


Not this time buddy!! My poor blender.. IT BROKE!! ARGH!!! So frustrating. I have no idea what happened to it but the blade doesn't work anymore :(

Maybe it's a sign that I buy one of these bad boys:
Behold the VITAMIX. These blenders are very popular in the food blogger world. They are supposed to be amazing but VERY expensive. Apparently it keeps all the vital nutrients in the foods that you blend. You can even put whole fruits and veggies in. It is THAT powerful. Damn..why you gotta be so pricey girl?!
I settled for greek yogurt in a bowl with almonds,goji berries,cacoa nibs,granola, raisins,coconut flakes and a dab of agave syrup.

Song of the day "Faithfully" (the Glee cast version)

No comments:

Post a Comment