I managed to delete all my pictures from yesterday while in the process of cleaning out my computer files this morning..BAH!!!
Last night at Bar salsa was super fun! I hadn't been in ages and it felt so good to go back. If you like Latin music, I would highly recommend going to Bar Salsa on Monday/Wednesdays (I've never been on the weekends but I'm sure its fun as well). They have salsa lessons both nights from beginners to advanced, and social dancing afterwards with a mix of music from salsa, bachata, merengue, and kizomba. The atmosphere is very laid back and people are just there to dance and have a good time. I didn't make it to the lesson last night since I was subbing zumba but I went afterwards and danced my heart out. Love :)
- almond milk/soy milk
- frozen banana (makes the smoothie creamy so there's no need for ice!)
- frozen blueberries, apples, blackberries, raspberries (1 cup total)
- agave nectar (for sweetness)
- scoop of chocolate protein powder (aid in muscle recovery)
For lunch, I made some more pesce and sat down to catch up on some trash television aka Jersey Shore- don't JUDGE dooode, it ain't pretty!
- olive oil
- sea salt
- garlic powder
- ginger powder
- soya sauce (GF)
Mrs. Crimbles coconut macaroons- they are so chewy and delicious!!
Things I love about Fall (Since it is September 1, 2011)
- Start of football season (and I'm not talking about soccer!!) and other sporting seasons
- return of fall television (HIMYM, Modern Family, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills-tehehe)
- Changing of the leaves and the beautiful colors of Autumn!
- Colder weather and comfy big sweaters
- Pumpkins!! Pumpkin oats, pumpkin pie, pumpkin drinks, PUMPKIN PUMPKIN PUMPKIN <---- ooo now the spelling looks funny somehow!
- the particular "fall" smell in the air
- Beginning of a new school year (cheers to being 27 and going back to school!!)
- Back to school means back to school clothing?? :)
- colder weather aka hot chocolate time
- I can finally eat hot soups and not feel guilty about it because its no longer summer!