Tuesday 1 February 2011

Michelin star dining

Cinc sentits
the meal started with piquillo stuffed olives, tomato cheese sticks, and spiced almonds
house white


Amuse bouche- maple syrup, catalan creme, and sea salt all to be drink, drank, drunk all in one go.
Gastronomic peasant bread with tomato sorbet, catalan sausage, and garlic foam.

even the bread was amazing!
two different olive oils to be dipped

Foie gras terrine with caramelized sugar and phyllo pastry. I know I supposedly gave up FG but I took it up again. BAD HANNA!!
Squid with orzo and pork belly

Sole with Spanish spring onion
I enjoyed the rustic feel of the dish. Looking at this dish reminded me of a cabin log fire and a bright sunrise on a cold winters day.
Venison with black truffles. Everything was cooked perfectly.
Crispy iberian pork
assorted cheese platter
Pop rocks with lemon sorbet. A very playful dessert. Way to throw it back to my childhood pop rock eating days.
olive oil ice cream with crushed macadamia nuts and chocolate pudding
Creme, jelly, and chocolate to end the meal of all meals.

Fine dining food coma.

“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”- Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments:

Post a Comment