Thursday 2 December 2010

The early bird gets the worm

I'm up at 6. Where's my WORM! Hmph.

Breakfast time!
Into the oats mix:
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 1/4 cup water and milk
  • sprinkle of salt
  • raisins
  • goji berries
  • cinnamon
  • vanilla extract
  • coconut flakes 
  • almonds
  • spoonful of crunchy peanut butter
Pretty dang tasty if I say so myself. I miss having time to eat breakfast and blog comfortably. Unfortunately, I didn't get up early to stuff my face and write leisurely; I have to study!

Last night's festivities took place in a beautiful hall. I wasn't able to take pictures of the free flowing champagne and the assortment of hors d'oeurvres being passed around but I did manage to get a few pics of the interior as I was leaving.

The actual room we were in was a beautiful gold and red room with a huge chandelier draping in the middle. Very classy. It was nice to get dolled up in my gold dress and heels since I've been living in gym clothes 24/7 lately!! We mingled a little, ate, drank, and dashed. All I could think about was "the right atrium collects deoxygenated blood from the inferior and superior vena cava, blah blah blah." Gee. When did I get so dull.

Since we weren't full off the passed appetizers.
Bi-Bim-Bap- rice w. veggies, beef, fried egg, sesame oil, and spicy saucee
Sushi set.

And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment