Wednesday 24 November 2010

Squeak w. your beak

So much for our recent resolution of "no more fried chicken, no more pizza, no more kabobs." On second thought... were kabobs ever on the list?
Kabob or not, I know greasy fries were not included.
But it is o' so tasty! I made sure to get my fill of the purple vegetable stuff (smothered in some delicious and calorific sauce)

At least breakfast this morning was somewhat healthier.
Oats:
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup water
  • raisins
  • goji berries
  • squeeze of honey
  • green monster muffin crumble
 w. blueberries and grapes on the side.

Afternoon agenda: more studying and a trip to the pet store. My dog hasn't had any toys to play with in over a week. Poor girl has resorted to chewing on useless plastic.
I better run out and get her something before I get reported to the pet abuse hotline.
Cute story of the morning: Baby's got a brand new beak!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/22/baby-penguin-new-beak-video_n_787102.html

No comments:

Post a Comment