Tuesday 9 November 2010

I have the Monday blues...

Literally.
Tucked away on 20 Kingly street, a small jazz bar with a lot of infectious energy. Thanks Eunsol for the invite!!
Good food, good company, good drinks, and great music. What more could you want out of a Monday night :)
I loved this man's voice. It was unexpectedly deep and raspy.
Performing Susie Q. Man, I forgot how much I love listening to live music.
Baby I love you, Susie Q.
This darn man with his glaringly shiny body. Grr.. my epic fail of a picture!
The brass section was amazing!
Random heads. Please get out of my picture dudes. Blergh.
Rocking out.
Prior to the Jazz bar, we stepped out for some snacks.
Chicken nachos. They were actually pretty decent. Guac- YUM!
Crispy chicken fingers w. bbq

...and a random Santa hanging from the sky.
It's almost Christmas time!

Breakfast this early mornin.
Oatmeal w. cinnamon,sliced banana,raisins, and a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter for texture.

Today's agenda: Legs, Zumba, French lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment