Friday 5 November 2010

Cupcake for breakfast

Don't mind the mess on the plate, I had toast and eggs prior to the cupcake.

http://hummingbirdbakery.com/
The red velvet cupcakes at Hummingbird bakery is DA BOMB. Yes. I'm bringing it back. Da bomb. So moist and the cream cheese frosting so decadant.
Hey at least I left some of the frosting!

Sugar rush to get me through a 6.78 mile run through Regent's Park.
Such a mild fall day. I was running in my tank top at one point. Amaazeeballs!
I heart swans.

After my run, I popped in my fitness coach and did 30 minutes of core body work.
New glassware for my smoothie. Yes, I know it's a port glass. I have a weird fascination with drinking things in wineware. It's so much more fun this way. I assure you.

T's birthday surprise
Enjoy the last year in your 20's!!
Unfortunately, he didn't come home til 1:30 a.m. last night. Guess that's just your typical night as an S&C lawyer. Booo!!!!!

Afternoon plans:

No comments:

Post a Comment