Monday 22 November 2010

Almost there

I had my first weight lifting workout in about 4 days and it feels so good to be back!!! :-D My nose is still runny and I sound a bit hoarse (if only I didn't have this cold and I could have a sexy raspy voice, he he he) but I definitely feel ten times better than the last few days. Must be the workout endorphins talkin.

Breakfast this morning:
Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • dash of salt
  • dash of cinnamon
  • tablespoon flaxseeds
  • goji berries and raisins
  • almonds
  • tablespoon almond butter
Looks messy but it's very warm and satisfying

Lunch: Sainsbury salad bar
There were a ton of options to choose from. You could choose between the S, M, or L tin. Obviously I chose the LARGE.
Don't exactly remember all that I crammed into the container but I know there are some spicy chickpeas (my favorite), moroccan cous cous, pasta salad, beets, olives, cucumbers, onions, bean salad.
I left behind the potatoes because they didn't have much flavor and I was fuull! It was a very satisfying vegetarian meal.

Afternoon agenda: Take Noma to the park and study some more. I'll be learning about muscles, bones, and joints today. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment