Friday 12 November 2010

All you can eat...

Vegetarian style! I was a staaaaarving child after the gym today so I meandered my way into this place.
Doncha love it when restaurants display their food in the window to attract hungry customers like me :). I always walk by this place to and from the gym so I figured today would be a good day to try it.
They did say "all you can eat". To me it was "all you can cram into this small container"
You should never eat out of a plastic container if you can help it. Doesn't do your food justice. For me, it's more satisfying to eat from a plate.  My favorite was the purple veg. It was crunchy and had a sourness to it that I enjoyed.
Brussel sprouts. Yuuuuuum. 
I think next time I'll stay away from the mysterious looking fake meat items. They tasted alright but I felt awkward eating something I didn't know what it was.

Snack time: I'm on a tea kick. Green tea w. mint.
Horraaay for the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I see meeyok (seaweed) on your plate. That's healthy stuff!

    ReplyDelete