Wednesday 22 September 2010

Forerunner glory

I in luuuuurrrrrve with my new toy!! Best purchase recently hands down! Check me out dude...
Didn't I say to myself yesterday that I could do better. :)

Post run breakfast: I was starvin!!
the almighty incredible edible egg. I can never cook eggs right. Isn't that something that should come naturally?

Cut and twist!
FF yogurt, canned pumpkin, dark chocolate chips, walnuts, and a dash of cinnamon. What a combo!
Yep. this was gone in like 5 minutes. I need to learn to eat slower. I don't think I even remember what it tasted like!

Time to relax. I'm debating whether or not to go do some weights later today. Maybe I should stick with Tues, Thurs, Sat weight lifting and Mon, Wed, Fri runs.. Sunday rest day. hmmm.. decisions decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment