Monday 6 September 2010

Beep beep beep...

That was the sound my camera made before it died out. Dang.. At least I was able to upload some pictures of my breakfast.

I finally found unsweetened almond milk at the store yesterday. Hells yeah..
Who knew you could turn almonds into this?! Now if only I could find this in London.
I like this Greek yogurt over my other brand Fage, its creamier.
Yogurt bowl w. sliced almonds and fruit. So refreshing after eating like crap for the past couple of days. I had a burger at 10 a.m. on Sunday. Who does that?
I tried this new spread
It's like dessert for breakfast. mmmm...Even my mom had some on her toast and she doesn't like it sweet. It's more peanut buttery than chocolate.

After breakfast, I ran the same 6 mile path I did a few days ago. It was a bit harder to run today than the last time. I think it was due to all the junk I put into my body. It's so easy for me to eat unhealthy when I'm here in the States. I don't know why. O well. No use beating myself up. Time to get back on track!!

Song of the day: "She is love" by Parachute VA

No comments:

Post a Comment