Tuesday 14 September 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm up early because I didn't sleep well last night. Favorite scene in Garden State
Yep. I would like to recreate that right now, in the rain and all. I could even do without the rain poncho because it would just get in the way. It's just one of those days. I'm hoping a good run and some breakfast will cure that. O, and a new purchase. I said a big FU to the world today (yeah I said it and trust me, it could have been worse) and decided I'm gonna buy something nice for myself.
Every now and then you need a little retail therapy. Some people buy designer bags, others buy Jimmy Choos, but I buy new running equipment. Yippeee!!! I can't wait til it comes in the mail. Happy feel better Tuesday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment