Thursday 5 August 2010

Hidden Valley is where its at!

Hello friend we meet again... So many unnatural obsession with Ranch is back. I love it. It's very versatile- good on chicken, pizza, salad, and even mac and cheese! My lunch consisted of a salad that included lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, and pre-cooked chicken pieces. I find that eating healthier is so much easier when the protein in question comes pre cooked and sliced. Even the laziest person can choose to eat healthy! Wait.. did I just call myself lazy? Check out my awesome slicing skills below. These peppers were from our local Sainsbury store. I sorta wish they were organic but oh well, still very delicious and crunchy!
Here's the end product: Which peppers taste the best? I think the red ones do.

I was also craving something I gave up about two months ago: SODA!

I prefer Diet Coke over Pepsi products but beggars can't be choosers!
I only had a sample of the soda and threw the rest away. Talk about willpower! naw..it didn't even taste that good

Now I'm already planning my next meal (yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands-I'm unemployed for the time being!) What to do with this:
Time to take Arfie for a walk.. I feel a snog attack coming on for later this afternoon. Goody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment