Sunday 29 August 2010

Hi ho off to Brighton we go

I went to the gym this morning to do some miles on the treadmill. I ran for about 45 minutes. I had to watch soccer on TV. I miss working out to Sportscenter highlights!! Damn UK television.

After the gym, we headed to Brighton again.
Check out my loot!
What more could a girl ask for than a new pair of boots, French books, and a running shirt. I heart Brighton! tehehehe..

Eats on a slightly chilly day:
Advertised as the healthiest Pho (pronounced FUH) in Brighton! I could do healthy after last night.
Fresh summer spring rolls.
Beef pho- I asked for it spicy of course. I couldn't stop coughing from the spice but I didn't want to stop eating as it was VERY tasty.

Song of the day: Natasha Bedingfield's version of "The Scientist"

No comments:

Post a Comment