Tuesday 20 March 2012

10 weeks left!

Saturday night eats- Beef tortellini with steamed veggies, all prepared within 30 minutes! After dinner, the hubs and I watched the updated Conan, the Barbarian, which really was an AWFUL movie. I would not recommend it!!
This was by far the best part of my night, minus the stinky movie!
It's good to be back home with the pack :-)
On Sunday morning, I got a text from my brother at my mom's asking if we wanted to come over for dinner. We packed our overnight bags and made the 1 1/2 hour trek with lil Noms.
On the menu: huge ass steaks, salad, rosemary potatoes, shrimp fried rice, and garlic bread- yum!!



T picked us up some lunch yesterday from Nick's Pit Stop near our place. We had a lovely meal of chicken, corn, mash potatoes, and mac and cheese. http://nickspitstoptogo.com/
We made it back home in time yesterday for my 30 week appointment. I'm starting to rotate doctors now so that I can meet everyone just in case my regular doctor isn't available when I go into labor. The appointment was super short with her only taking my belly measurement and listening to the heartbeat. She asked if I had any questions and honestly, I didn't! I'm hoping these next 10 weeks go by quickly because I can't wait for the lil guy to get here!!

For lunch today, we had homemade chicken caesar salad with cranberries, red peppers, chicken, croutons, and red wine vinegar dressing.

I made some Hummingbird red velvet cupcakes for a meet up I'm going to tonight; the meet up is for April-May-June preggo ladies. Hope to meet some nice ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment