- taco bell- of all friggin things, I could really use 3 hard tacos right now from TB
- oysters- is it weird my mouth seems to be watering at the thought of 6 raw oysters with shallot vinaigrette :-)
- The last time I ate deli meat, I got violently ill with a stomach bug, and was later reminded that I shouldn’t be eating it in the first place. Doesn't mean I still don't miss it! Blergh..
- Corner Bakery- on top of that deli meat, I really could go for either corner bakery's cobb salad (amazing!), and any of their soups/sandwiches.
- Portillo's- Enuff said!
- my cats- I've thought about them passing away a few years ago about 2 times now during my pregnancy and had a really good cry about it.
- energy level- this mostly because I want my fitness level back. I used to feel such a high either running, weight lifting, kickboxing, or doing something simple like pushups. Lord knows all I've done these past few months is just shuffle food in my mouth.
- dancing- Yep, in addition to not having worked out, I've pretty much shoved dancing to the side as well. I did put on some Marc Anthony while doing the dishes today and attempted to dance. Now that's what I call multi-tasking!
- Baby dancing in my tummy. I think I'm supposed to feel flutters at first, but that doesn't even come until 16 weeks or later. I'm only at 13, going on 14!
- Shopping for baby EVERYTHING. Is there nothing cuter than clothes the size of your head? Adorbs!
- Decorating baby room- not sure where we're going to move to, but we're definitely not staying in our flat when the baby comes.
- My belly flab turning into an actual belly. Right now it just looks like I ate two overstuffed burritos!
- Christmas, New Years, my birthday, because it means I'm that much closer to meeting this lil bean.
- Finding out the gender- We have a private gender scan scheduled for December 19. Can't. Wait.
- 2nd trimester glow- everyone keeps talking about how much better they feel once they hit the 2nd tri mark and all I feel is more tired and I've been having these awful headaches for the past 2 days. Boo!!
On Saturday, we ordered some Thai food and I caught up on episodes of American Horror Story. I love that the show has everything I love about horror movies, yet it is on every week!
|lek tom yum- rice noodles, and seafood|
Time to lounge on the couch!