Yesterday's lunch was muy delicioso and very simple to make. I started out by sautéing some prawns in garlic and evoo, taking them off the stove just before they were completely cooked so they didn't turn out rubbery.
Then, I added in some mushrooms, sliced peppers and pad thai sauce, mixing everything together
this was the perfect lunch :)
While perusing the store, I came across Okra and decided to give it a go. I've never made it on my own and have only had it in Indian restaurants, but I really love the texture and flavour of it.
Breakfast then gym time.
- Squat, then lateral raise + leg adduction using 3kg dumbbells
- Curtsy lunge with bicep curl
- Plank with 3kg T row's
- Chest fly while butt is lifted off ground
- Tricep extension while butt is lifted off ground
- Upper chest press combined with shoulder press in v-sit position
- V-sit twists using medicine ball
I made Katie’s Chocolate Bar Pie and it’s currently sitting patiently in the fridge, waiting to be eaten. It’s a sheer test of my willpower!
This was made in less than 3 minutes since I used premade piecrust. If it tastes as good as it looks, its definitely going to be in my repertoire.http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/04/06/funfetti-cookie-dough-balls/
Agenda: read, study, teach zumba, relax, make some chili!