Monday 1 November 2010

Crap!!

Literally on my shoe. Grr... I *dislike* (really trying not to use the word hate) dog walkers who don't pick up after their own dog. 

Needless to say, my walk ended abruptly as I grumbled all the way back home "stupid dog owners not cleaning up after their bleepin dog... freaking disgusting, argh argh argh." I assure you, the language was not pleasant!

Sigh...being outside could have been so nice..

Workout today: Boxfit
Too bad this class wasn't after my poop stepping incident. I definitely would have hit the punching bag a lot harder!

protein shake:
Spinach, soy milk, frozen berries, kiwi, agave nectar, and ice. toppings: raisins, goji berries, muesli and almonds
Lunch was made using leftovers and some corn tortillas. I love me some corn tortillas!
Lots of salsa on top
Leftover veggies from the other day

CLOSE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment