Tuesday 21 September 2010

Golly it is HOTT outside today!

I ran outside.. it was hard. My legs felt like bricks and I was constantly out of breath. I felt like I was running through the desert heat. When it gets too hard don't give up. Also don't beat yourself up if you have to stop and walk for a while. I brushed it off today and said I will run better on another day! At least I had a good trail to run through.
I look like a hot pink mess
My dad took this rascal for a walk on the same trail. I had to carry her briefly on my way back as she wasn't in the mood to walk. What a princess. No, in all actuality, I think she was physically exhausted in the heat. It feels like its 80 plus degrees out! I'm sorry but did I just blink and it turn into summer again?! YIPPEE!!!

Refuel:
1/2 Salad with tomatoes, pinenuts, and balsamic vinegar dressing
Turkey on 7 grain bread, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, havarti dill cheese, and fat free chipotle mayo. I initially ordered this on multigrain bread but the checkout lady informed me that people often mistake their multigrain for the healthy stuff when its actually their 7 grain bread that is their healthiest. What a nice woman! I love it when people know their schtuff!!!
More bread and honey please!!! Thank you bee's for making this lip smackingly good honey.

I got my Garmin forerunner in the mail today!!!! Unfotunately, I can't use it yet because it has to charge for 3 hours. Torturous.

Just say "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm" and be patient Hanna.....(Not my strongest trait).

Song of the day: Trey Songz feat Nicki Minaj "Bottoms up".

No comments:

Post a Comment